A warm welcome to our Early Years Foundation Unit.
Our Early Years Vision.
· Promote a love of learning
· Encourage your child’s confidence, resilience, responsibility and respect.
· Help children understand about the diverse society in which we live.
· Provide opportunities for intellectual, physical, communication, social and emotional development.
· Meet the needs of your child.
· Provide formal and informal learning experiences both in and out of doors.
· Foster your child’s well being.
Below we have provided some videos, information documents and a Timetable of the weekly activities for your perusal.
Tuesday and Thursday mornings are PE time and the children will need Black Pumps, Black Shorts and a Green PE T Shirt. For outdoor PE, trainers, jogging bottoms and sweatshirts are recommended.
On Friday mornings we go to Forest School to learn about our environment and the things that share it with us. we will provide Over-trousers, Cagoules and Wellies but the children will need to bring a warm coat and possibly hat and gloves in the winter.
Reading books will be exchanged on Fridays. We hope that you will share the book with your child at least three times during the week.
We use Tiny Tracker to share the children's learning adventures and other information with parents and carers.
Active Learning offers Reading Bugs which is a smashing on line resources to support the teaching of reading and joy of stories.
As you can imagine there are a lot of identical items of school uniform In our setting. Please put your child's name in Jumpers, Cardigans, T Shirts, Shorts and Pumps.
The school day is from 8.45am prompt to 3.15pm.
The staff are always available to meet and greet in the morning and again at the end of the session.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to approach us.